Tuesday 13 April 2010

The Final Icon

The body map was just of course another form of mind map! I had to choose a section from the body map and create my own icon which represents me. So i chose my best interest which was Robots and Dinosaurs!
Some people thought, why robots and dinosaurs? However these were the people in salford who didn't know much about me yet however back in Penrith most of my mates would be like yeah thats laura. I love robots and dinosaurs! I collect anything to do with them :)

So anyways I thought into the relations of dinosaurs and robots and well the obvious thing was < -Dinosaurs relate to the past
and
Robots relate to the future ->

So I then came up with this Icon
"The birth of the machine" I thought to have a robot hatching out of a prehistoric egg :) I wanted to make my mark onto the icon so included my name on the egg. We had to take pictures of the icon as well and relate the location to it. So since the icon is a surreal image i decided to show how surreal i find university and the life of it by placing the icon around university campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment