Sunday 25 April 2010

Poster Final

and here it is!! I am really happy about the final results even though the typography took some time! Every time I moved the text and tried to create a nice flow there was always problems of not fitting all the information in!! However I finally managed to squeeze it all in and still keep the image in tact without text covering the picture.


What you think? I was going to use a different image and that was one of the robots getting punched however when i researched into wrestling posters they mainly used head to head so i decided to do that.


I used a humor/comic feel on my poster because i wanted to make sure the competition seemed amateur and not a proper professional one. One error i noticed just right now actually is I misspelled Amateur! Must remember to fix that so glad it wasn't real lol




No comments:

Post a Comment