Wednesday 15 September 2010

Whats your Fav Monopoly Peice?

Well I have had a long day today! Been in my old college because they asked me to present my work to some of the students and talk about Salford University, the accommodation, the briefs, what i learned ect...

and I have to say talking to the students made me realise something..I really have become a better person and improved! Seeing those students and hearing the questions they asked were fantastic! I remember when i was the lost little student sitting on those seats asking those questions wishing I was the bigger student presenting..and then well I am now! and its fantastic.

The presentation went extremely well, there was situations where nobody asked questions and I had a bit of time left but only around 3 minutes. However I saw smile on peoples faces, they weren't bored, I had people come over to me saying i was a lot of help! Presenting my work to the students made me feel a lot better about myself and It was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment