Tuesday 14 September 2010

Finished Framed and Expressed

Finished my collage! Actually completed it 15 days ago but never got round to blogging about it! :) Well here it is..the collage which i slaved over, got my hair stuck to, and made a mess over..

Click on the image to enlarge it

I am actually really happy with the final result, I mean I didn't even think I would finish it!! Will have to express myself a lot more often because it felt good when it was done!

Well I still have tonnes of election posters left SO ..yeah..auction them off? or give them to some needy birds..
Either way ill keep them for now and see what i can do with them.

I actually had some offers to put it in the SU building
[Which is ironic when the SU is the ones who were to blame for all the election posters!]
Maybe they don't understand the message? :P




No comments:

Post a Comment